MARK MCGWIRE!! 2/2, tony larussa 1/1 (pix)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Drock

Pro
4.90 star(s)
1st off let me say mark was one of the nicest guys, maybe it had to do with the whole roids thing but who cares he was cool. he came out and was happy to sign everything for anyone who wanted him. i got a ball and he was also another addition on my rookie of the year project i have been working on sense last year. i also got larussa on an 8x10 when he left. this is my 1st day of graphing sense i got sutter, how ever i might be doing twins rays and yankees tomorrow through the weekend if anyone is around and want to do some graphing. here are some pix from today.

edit: i was able to get mac again and there will be a ball for trade in the link here http://www.thebenchtrading.com/thebench/showthread.php?t=320629

(at the bottom the photo isnt ripped it just looks like it, its the loader cut open for easy signing)
SDC16314.jpg
SDC16317.jpg
(notice the lucky hoodie :)
SDC16312.jpg
SDC16318.jpg

Last edited:
thanx everyone :)

@entersandman, ya i just took a big break after last year very very awesome spring. i didnt graph at all in the reg season but i have the urge again :)

Awesome success! Can't wait to see all your posts throughout ST-
Best of luck & great way to start!

What time did Big Mac get there? I am heading down later this morning.

lmk thanks
Dan

they open the gates tomorrow onto the fields at 10. i dont know what time he got there today, i didnt get there till later because i wasnt going to go at 1st. if you see me tomorrow give me a hollar :)

Trade night

Days
Hours
Mins
Secs
Trade night is on!

Click here to join the fun!

Sponsors

Members online