Massive UPDATES in progress

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Beachbum

Veteran
5.00 star(s)
Hello Benchies (do we call ourselves that?) I'm very rusty, still getting used to the new site, I know its not new to many of you. I was a regular from 2012-2017, at least I think I was, doing several trades a week for many years. Life kicked me in the butt (still is kind of) but I am hanging on to the hobby I love. I don't know that I will be a 3+ trade per week guy again but I am glad to be back on the site learning and seeing so many of the awesome assets this site has still here like David, Bryon, Scott to name a few, there are so many great people here.

Anyway, the reason for my post was to say that I am excited to be about half way through a major project of mine .....a totally cleaned up and accurate inventory. Sounds boring but many of the challeges I ran into years ago was never being able to rely on my inventory and Traders were losing faith in me. I had to fix it and didn't have time, so I am happy to report that I have a totally accurate , 100% complete, card by card personally held in my hand and checked inventory of TOPPS, BOWMAN, and UPPER DECK. I am really excited to post these because I call myself a set builder and I like helping set builders. FLEER and DONRUSS are in progress. Because I had over 100,000 singles, I had to donate and get rid of SCORE, PINNACLE, and a few other makes that I either didn't have a lot of or there just isn't much interest in.

Sorry for the long read, I'm not totally back but I am trying hard and I even won one of David's contests so I am stoked!!!! Now watch Rooster go and find something in my inventory and I won't have it. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Brian aka Beachbum (still in FLorida)

I'm pretty sure we traded some years ago for some of your 1973 Topps needs for older football. If memory serves, you traded me a really nice Merlin Olsen RC as well as some 1964 Topps football which included a Len Dawson in a Browns uni! That picture was a little out of date in 1964. LOL

You have made some nice progress on your 73 set including getting the much sought after high series checklist #588. That card is a tough one to find to say the least.

Welcome back!

I'm pretty sure we traded some years ago for some of your 1973 Topps needs for older football. If memory serves, you traded me a really nice Merlin Olsen RC as well as some 1964 Topps football which included a Len Dawson in a Browns uni! That picture was a little out of date in 1964. LOL

You have made some nice progress on your 73 set including getting the much sought after high series checklist #588. That card is a tough one to find to say the least.

Welcome back!
Great memory!!!! I just got that #588 a few weeks ago in a Facebook group. It was Vg but unmarked so I snagged it. Lol

Thanks for reaching out!!

Back