Trading is on Pause due to massive house fire

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Hi Brian,

I've been through it and it sucks. I just sent 50.00 to the go fund me.

I think I still have a copy of my spread sheet I created inventorying the rooms. If you want a copy pm me.

Save all your reciepts. When you get situated I will send you a box of cards. We both collected many of the same insert sets so that should be easy.

If there's anything else I can do let me know bob

Thanks so much everyone for the generosity, I would love to get back into the trading so anything I receive that doesn’t go into my new PC is going on my tradelist. I got my first “care” package in and added some cards to my tradelist. Much appreciated!

For now, all my mail is being collected at the post office, so feel free to send anything to…

Brian Alejandro
34 Union St
Unit 1
Milford NH 03055

Much appreciated!

Hi there! I enjoy mid to late 90s goodies and early 2000 stuff. I love Chipper Andruw Maddux Glavine Smoltz McGriff Bonds Ozzie Smith Larkin Sandberg any of the steroid area guys. These are all players I grew up with and also enjoy any shiny refractor stuff. Not picky really as I’d love to get trading again. Much appreciated