Trading is on Pause due to massive house fire

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

HI BRIAN
GLAD TO HEAR YOU AND YOUR WIFE AND CHILDREN MADE IT OUT SAFELY IN CLUDING LUNA
CARDS CAN BE REPLACED WHEN THINGS GET BACK TO NORMAL AND YOU STRAT UP AGAIN LET ME KNOW AND I WIOLL SEND YOU A COUPLE OF GIFT PACKAGES
TOM

Thanks so much for the well wishes and this is what makes The Bench such an awesome trading community. We are just trying to secure temporary housing at this point via Red Cross until other agencies become available to assist with housing. When we get another permanent physical address I’ll start things back up again and hope it’s very soon. I’ll definitely inquire about the card care packages as I know I’ll be thrilled to open some stuff down the road. Much appreciated!

Brian, I’m pretty new here, and know we haven’t crossed paths yet, but I am so sorry to hear about this difficult time for you and your family. So glad everyone is ok but so sorry for the situation you are all in. Thinking of you. All my best wishes,
John

Good to hear the family are ok. This happened to me once when I was single. I hope you are well insured, but the family is most important. You are in my prayers.

Dave

Keep the faith! Sometimes the challenges in life are so personal that we need to hang on to our family and relationships. Its understandable that you need to focus on the highest of priorities but please post from time to time and let any of us know if there is something we can do.

Hey Bri, I’m so sorry to hear this. You are one of the very best of us here on the Bench and this is a devastating piece of news. When you have a permanent address PLMK and I’ll send you a Sedona Mega Box and anything else I can find to help you start rebuilding your collection. I am with everyone in wishing you all the best and your family too. Glad everyone made it out and can only imagine what ya’ll are going through. Stay strong brother!!!

Nomah’s in as well….it’s not about the amount, it’s about the volume of donations which cumulatively will really add up…let’s all pitch in!

Also shared to my FaceBook, everyone please do the same!

This could have happened to any of us, let’s help Bri’s family get back on their feet!!!!

Last edited: