Mavs/Nets 50/50

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Mavs are coming up in a couple of weeks, if you're wanting to send items please let me know asap or I will have to take you off the list, thanks! :)

i found my cards, can i send the terry and novak first and then the lopez and t-will andn other nets and my sase?

Yeah thats cool...if you actually just wanna send 1 Jet Terry card you can. I have plenty for him already but will definitely try to get you one done too.

Yeah thats cool...if you actually just wanna send 1 Jet Terry card you can. I have plenty for him already but will definitely try to get you one done too.
good, they were the same card. and i will send 2 cards of brian cardinal if thats ok with you?

fyi i know the nets game is in dec but there might be some old bucks fans that want or have some extra cards of net asst. larry krystkowiak. he did play 10 nba seasons and was the head coach of the bucks for a year or so...

same w. mavs asst terry stotts who has '04-'05 cards out there and was head coach of bucks..

just fyi, dude :) good luck!!

Thanks for the help Chris! :) If you have anything you wanna send let me know. I am hoping I get to even do the Mavs...I am having trouble finding where they will be staying this year...getting kinda nervous about it....

Also, I actually spoke with Nets asst coach Popeye Jones on the phone this afternoon and he confirmed our meeting next month in New Orleans...can't wait to meet Devin Harris, Avery Johnson, Jordan Farmar, etc!!!

Last edited:
Thanks for the help Chris! :) If you have anything you wanna send let me know. I am hoping I get to even do the Mavs...I am having trouble finding where they will be staying this year...getting kinda nervous about it....

Also, I actually spoke with Nets asst coach Popeye Jones on the phone this afternoon and he confirmed our meeting next month in New Orleans...can't wait to meet Devin Harris, Avery Johnson, Jordan Farmar, etc!!!

PLEASE take a picture of you and Brook Lopez! :D

redsfan: Sorry to disappoint, but I wasn't able to find the Mavs hotel today and didn't get to graph them :( I would like to keep your cards for now though and try to get at least Novak and Cardinal when I go to the Mavs game in Dallas at the end of December. Just wanted to give you a heads up. At least I have gotten Popeye Jones to confirm the Nets for me already so that shouldn't be a problem.

I will try, the Mavs big names usually do their shoot around in a gym under the American Airlines Center so they're very hard to get but I will definitely try for ya.

I'm going to be looking for you in the next couple days, but I'm basically guaranteeing Joe Smith of NJ and probably Cardinal. Anything else I hit in my stuff is just pure luck.

I found this week 3 Smith's, 1 Mitchell, and 1 May. Don't know what you would want to do here, but that's what I have to work with.

Hey Andrew, i am sending my Brook and T-will cards tommorow and I will send my SASE when i get more stamps. And can you degloss some of my cards? They are glossy and I don't know a good way to ungloss them.