Me and my new girlfriend

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

DaNotoriousNIC

Veteran
4.90 star(s)
meandlzzy.jpg
yeah Lzzy Hale from Halestorm, she just doesn't know it yet lol. Got their cd and 2 of their drumsticks signed by whole band. One drumstick is personalized as you can see. Might be willing to trade the other for other band stuff. Just wish I would have brought my drumheads in with me, really didn't expect them to sign, oh yeah got another Adelita's Way poster signed after my last one got pretty much destroyed after partying after the show.
halestormautos.jpg

oh yeah and i got Michael Cuddyer on a 08 Topps yesterday c/o Twins ST but who cares after tonight

lol she really is not my girlfriend btw, I have no special connection to the band, I just always get the hookup at the place that has the shows all the time, one would only wish though, she puts amy lee of evanescence to shame in my book

....I would put the difficulty of signing drum sticks up there around signing golf balls...

Jealous! Love Halestorm... wish I had extra band stuff to trade...

Well the chick working the merch booth for em said they always sign after shows, so if you get a chance to see them in a smaller venue you probably can get them. They were selling the cd's already presigned. Thought about buying up a few of them and making few bucks but decided against it.