Member List/HOF List

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

mrmopar

All-Star
5.00 star(s)
Iknow things changed on the site a while back. The "OLD" Hall of Fame list seems to have gone away. I couldn't find the member list either. I was just curious is some of the old timers I remember were still active, but I am not sure how I would search for that now.

it's not anything I'll lose sleep over, but if the lists are still accessible somewhere, would like to know how to find them. I recall we had 4 or more memorial names as well.

Iknow things changed on the site a while back. The "OLD" Hall of Fame list seems to have gone away. I couldn't find the member list either. I was just curious is some of the old timers I remember were still active, but I am not sure how I would search for that now.

it's not anything I'll lose sleep over, but if the lists are still accessible somewhere, would like to know how to find them. I recall we had 4 or more memorial names as well.

At the bottom of the page, there is a group of "headers", Tools/Members/The Bench. Under Members is where you will find the HOF. I am not 100% sure where the current member list is, but if you want to search for someone in particular, you can use the search function in the upper right of the page.

It looks like a new higher level is needed. Maybe at 5,000 & 10,000 transactions. Or the whole thing could be evaluated. 100 has been done in a single month by some members. While it would leave me out, I would go for the lowest level at 1000. A FatBoyCards would make for a nice title.

It looks like a new higher level is needed. Maybe at 5,000 & 10,000 transactions. Or the whole thing could be evaluated. 100 has been done in a single month by some members. While it would leave me out, I would go for the lowest level at 1000. A FatBoyCards would make for a nice title.

We have tried to make adjustments to the HOF for years, always told doing so was to difficult due to the coding that would need to be written.

This is incorrect with the system I wrote. It would be extremely simple to adjust the tiers and requirements.

That is good info. There has definitely been a push to create additional levels to reflect the achievements of some of the more prolific traders.

If it is a relatively easy fix/update, than no reason not to get it done.