Met Count: 597 (updated 7/19)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Congrats
Nice going Mr Seawolf
Pretty soon you will be say I am on to 600 . I figure by the time you make it tp the Golf Tournament you should be at 600 That way it will be easy to keep your golf score with your met auto 600 a piece:D :D :D :D
Later
Chieftazmisty

Two very different ones today. A 1999 SI Bob Gibson (THAT Bob Gibson, not the other one), who coached for the Mets, and an unusual return from Bob Shaw, who kept my custom and returned my letter, which he signed at the bottom. No big deal, still counts for me. Slice it up and stick it in the book!

A couple of 62s (Hillman, Ginsberg), a 69 (Rohr), and a few others, including a real Bob Shaw to replace the letter, bring me up to 562.

And with the start of the season moves coach Chip Hale off the "Not Yet Mets" list and onto the "non-players" list, and fellow former "not yet Mets" Ruben Tejada and Henry Blanco join the players list.

Steve Bieser comes in through the mail c/o the high school where he teaches, as does Donn Clendenon (YAY! even though I overpaid) from eBay.

I'm coming, 600.

Hey Seawolf
What else can I say but keep the count going . Pretty soon you might get to 1,000 . Then that will be a really super feat. God luck and hope the keep rolling in
Later
Chief

I'm about to blast past 600, so I might as well update this. Mike Glavine came in yesterday -- #592.

Fifteen autos incoming officially, plus I just sent out about thirty TTMs in the past week. Let's go!

Thanks, all!

Leon Brown And The Extensive Personalization ("To Chris, Good Luck, and may God Bless You... Just Do It... The Right Thing") became #594 on Saturday.

Thought we were going to hit 600 today, as there was a lot of mail, but only three:

595: Wayne Graham
596: Joe Nolan
597: Juan Padilla

Thanks, all!

Leon Brown And The Extensive Personalization ("To Chris, Good Luck, and may God Bless You... Just Do It... The Right Thing") became #594 on Saturday.

Thought we were going to hit 600 today, as there was a lot of mail, but only three:

595: Wayne Graham
596: Joe Nolan
597: Juan Padilla

Congrats!

Any chance I could get Padilla's address?