Mike Trout FS/Possibly Trade

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

dlackey

Legend
5.00 star(s)
I have the following cards of Mike Trout i would like to sell, possibly trade for the right stuff.

2010 Bowman Platinum Prospect #PP5 Mike Trout x3
2010 Bowman Platinum Prospect Purple Refractor #PP5
2011 Bowman Sterling #22
2011 Finest #94
2011 Topps U&H #US175 x7
2011 Topps U&H Target Red #US175
2012 Topps Gold Futures #GF-16 x2
2012 Topps Heritage #207

17 cards total with 14 being rookie cards. Not sure what i want out of these if selling or even trading but looking to sell first. Probably somewhere in the $50-60 range if selling the entire lot

Thanks and lmk,
Dennis

If everything is in good condition, I can give you $50.00 paypal right now for the whole lot! If this works for you post it up

Thanks
Mike

If you don't end up selling the lot, I could use these two:

2011 Bowman Sterling #22
2011 Topps U&H Target Red #US175

I have some nice Chipper Bowman's Best cards, as well as other cards from the sets. Or have some nice Kemp/Bruce cards if you're still collecting either of those players. Thanks - David.

I would love to trade for the whole lot. I listed some of the AU/GU of the guys off of your want list that I have to trade. Feel free to check my page in sig for anything else you might like, or base/inserts....

2012 Gypsy Queen Auto Redemption #GQA-JW Jered Weaver (Angels)
2007 Upper Deck Masterpieces Captured on Canvas Jersey Relic Jered Weaver (Angels)
2009 SPX Jered Weaver Dual Jersey Relic (Angels)
2009 Allen and Ginter Jered Weaver Jersey Relic (Angels)
2009 Sweet Spot Swatches Jersey Relic Jered (Angels)
2010 Allen & Ginters Jersey Relic Jered Weaver (Angels)

2008 Stadium Club Beam Team Auto C.J. Wilson (Rangers, now with Angels)

2007 Topps Milestones and Highlights Matt Kemp Auto (Dodgers)
2008 Upper Deck Heroes Charcoal Jersey Matt Kemp (Dodgers)
2009 Upper Deck Ballpark Collection Quad Swatch Billingsley / Martin / Kemp / Jones #263/400 (Dodgers)
2012 Heritige Clubhouse Collection Matt Kemp #CCR-MK GU (Dodgers)

2009 Topps Career Best Andre Ethier Jersey Relic (Dodgers)

2001 SP #FTh Frank Thomas GU Jersey (Black Stripe) (White Sox)

Hey Dennis...............Throw my name in there too................Could do a card/$$ deal if you want................Thanks..................Mike

I think we're going to have to be patient here..................

Thank you for your input metman. Are you speaking for him? Unlike you I have offered a cash deal....... I want a yes or no preferably within a 36 hour window. I am no longer interested in this lot due to the lack of professionalism that has been shown.

Jose

Thank you for your input metman. Are you speaking for him? Unlike you I have offered a cash deal....... I want a yes or no preferably within a 36 hour window. I am no longer interested in this lot due to the lack of professionalism that has been shown.

Jose

Maybe you should lighten up, Jose.................

Are you serious? The guy hasn't even been on the site since 3:37 AM yesterday - do you think it's possible he may have other things going on? You know...a job...or a family...or life?

I am no longer interested in this lot due to the lack of professionalism that has been shown.

Last edited:
Are you serious? The guy hasn't even been on the site since 3:37 AM yesterday - do you think it's possible he may have other things going on? You know...a job...or a family...or life?

I have all of those things going on in my life also. My eldest daughter just graduated high school. I have my opinion and you have yours. Going 2 days + not answering but yet logging on ..... to me .... IMO is unacceptable.

Congrats to your daughter - just saying give the guy some slack. He may have something going on that takes precedence over a hobby. It's possible he may have missed your PM or had a bunch of offers - as that price is really good compared to recent eBay sales (like less than half).

I have all of those things going on in my life also. My eldest daughter just graduated high school. I have my opinion and you have yours. Going 2 days + not answering but yet logging on ..... to me .... IMO is unacceptable.

Congrats to your daughter - just saying give the guy some slack. He may have something going on that takes precedence over a hobby. It's possible he may have missed your PM or had a bunch of offers - as that price is really good compared to recent eBay sales (like less than half).

Just saying that I replied to HIS thread and was wondering what the response was. Metsman and you started this whole non-thread issue. I understand he may be busy ... so am I.

I think my issue (can't speak for Metsman) is that you called him out for being unprofessional because he hasn't responded to your PM in what you deem to be a timely manner. Which on a hobby web site is a little strange...

I don't believe Dennis sells baseball cards for a living and has never claimed to - so to call him unprofessional makes no sense.

Just saying that I replied to HIS thread and was wondering what the response was. Metsman and you started this whole non-thread issue. I understand he may be busy ... so am I.

I think my issue (can't speak for Metsman) is that you called him out for being unprofessional because he hasn't responded to your PM in what you deem to be a timely manner. Which on a hobby web site is a little strange...

I don't believe Dennis sells baseball cards for a living and has never claimed to - so to call him unprofessional makes no sense.

* I edited my comment ... I don't want to debate with you on this issue. No need for you to get all worked up over this. Ranger game is fixing to start..... go find another thread to boss around.

Last edited:
OP has over 5000+ Bench Points, looks to be a member since 2004, not sure what bench buddy of the year is, but he won that too. If we can't give a guy like this the benefit of the doubt, who can we. I think we just need to agree to disagree and just move on.

OP has over 5000+ Bench Points, looks to be a member since 2004, not sure what bench buddy of the year is, but he won that too. If we can't give a guy like this the benefit of the doubt, who can we. I think we just need to agree to disagree and just move on.

I agree, very well said.

Trade night

Days
Hours
Mins
Secs
Trade night is on!

Click here to join the fun!

Sponsors

Latest posts and bumps

Members online