MOD...Please Close

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.
There just doesn't seem to be enough cards of animals (living or extinct)."World Leaders" of 3rd world countries.Hoax and hoodwinked cards.I've probably left a few out i'm sure but there needs to be more of these type cards added..You know to keep the set builders happy..

I personally have ZERO interest in seeing cards of rocks, planets, monsters etc.

That being said, I love having one baseball product a year that includes autos of people famous for something other than baseball. In the past I've loved the autos of Hulk Hogan, Tony Hawk, Jennie Finch etc. That was the main point of this post, if you notice I also listed quite a few baseball players I would love to see included.

Colvin

There are gonna be folks that have problems with
any product that is released by the manufacturers.

Some are gonna like some of the content and loathe
the rest.

Nothing wrong with either point-of-view, tastes
vary and that is a very good thing. No need to
fuss about something that is never gonna change.

Collect Hard!,
RGBII

I'd love to see more musicians in A&G like John Lennon, Elvis, or other 50s-70s guys (NOT Justin Bieber). :)

If the A&G product is about sports and culture then I would like to see a little oblique culture this time round. I would love to see these actors in a special set collection. Steve Smith, Patrick McKenna, Rick Green, Bob Bainborogh, Peter Keleghan and Graham Greene and there are many many more from the troop too. If you don’t know who these fellers are, then you don’t know the multi uses for Duct-tape. It’s the Red Green Show the best show ever, even if it is Canadian.

Status
Not open for further replies.