Moeller High School Card Show in Cincy... Worth Going?

ragtop12

5.00 star(s)
Has anyone been to the Moeller High School card show in Cincinnati? It advertises 140 tables and I am debating on going. If you have any info on the show, please let me know. I live an hour away so unsure if worth the drive or not. Also, do they let you in early? A lot of shows advertise open at 10, but I get in at 8 or earlier. LMK!
Thanks
obed

rotorob

5.00 star(s)
Has anyone been to the Moeller High School card show in Cincinnati? It advertises 140 tables and I am debating on going. If you have any info on the show, please let me know. I live an hour away so unsure if worth the drive or not. Also, do they let you in early? A lot of shows advertise open at 10, but I get in at 8 or earlier. LMK!
Thanks
obed

I haven't been to the spring show, but the fall one was great. I live 2 hours away and plan on being there on Saturday. Not sure about early entry, but I doubt it because they do charge admission.

ragtop12

5.00 star(s)
Thanks... I didn;'t think early admission was allowed... I might go Saturday - unsure. Hoping there are a lot of dime boxes and stuff to go through.

rotorob

5.00 star(s)
Thanks... I didn;'t think early admission was allowed... I might go Saturday - unsure. Hoping there are a lot of dime boxes and stuff to go through.

I remember a few dealers with dime and quarter boxes. There was a ton of nice vintage stuff. Looking forward to seeing what the spring show has.