Mr. Doerr strikes again....12-17-09

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

kugelmanco

MVP
5.00 star(s)
My 3rd return from the Hall of Famer.
Sent a Christmas card with a $20 check with this one and thanked him for graciously signing for me and all other TTMers.

Sent on 12-7-09 and received today...
3/3 - Index card, 2007 SP Legendary Cuts w/HOF 86, and an awesome card that turned out great I got in a trade from HoosierBuddy.....Also, my $20 check was returned!!!
A true class act...

hpqscan0001-8.jpg

hpqscan0002-7.jpg

hpqscan0003-4.jpg

Thanks...

Happy Holidays and Happy TTMing!

Thanks for the post. Now that my classes are over for the semester, I hope to send out some TTM's in the coming weeks. Reading of all the great successes and his generous nature, Mr. Doerr is atop my list.

Awesome and nice gesture by you. For anyone that likes reading about old baseball, I highly suggest "Teammates". It is about the guys last visit to Teddy Ballgame before he passed and has some great stories in it. Doerr is a class act. Great book and I say that having an immense dislike for the Red Sox!

Awesome and nice gesture by you. For anyone that likes reading about old baseball, I highly suggest "Teammates". It is about the guys last visit to Teddy Ballgame before he passed and has some great stories in it. Doerr is a class act. Great book and I say that having an immense dislike for the Red Sox!

It is indeed. I happened to see it a few weeks ago at a used book store around the corner where I work. It gives us a rare look into the humanity of baseball players, and shows that bonds between teammates remain long after playing careers end. Highly recommended, whether you're a member of "Red Sox Nation" or not.

Congrats! I just sent to him for the 2nd time yesterday. What address did you use? I used the same one this time that I used earlier this year. But on SCN, it seems most people are sending to a new address now.

thank you everyone...Mr. Doerr is a must get sig from anyone who is either new to TTMing or haven't yet sent to him.

I'll add the book "Teammates" to my request list at the Library.

bigslimdog: I used the 2nd address listed in The Bench's TTM Address database. 3rd time success from that address.

thank you everyone...Mr. Doerr is a must get sig from anyone who is either new to TTMing or haven't yet sent to him.

I'll add the book "Teammates" to my request list at the Library.

bigslimdog: I used the 2nd address listed in The Bench's TTM Address database. 3rd time success from that address.

Hmm...I used the 1st address. If he no longer lives at that address, hopefully I will at least get my cards back. I bought them just to send out to him for TTM.