Musial/Sandberg Update - Frosty's GQ Leather Mini Project (HEAVY SCANS!)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

New Milestone Update!

09/20/12 UPDATE

Well, it's been quite a while since my last update but I finally hit a new milestone, that is, 150 leather minis! Here's the newest batch of 13: Dale Murphy, R.A. Dickey, Hank Conger, Jason Vargas, Zack Greinke, Barry Larkin, Ryan Dempster, Rafael Furcal, Alex Gonzalez, Jose Bautista, Roy Campanella, Angel Pagan and Neftali Feliz. Thanks to everyone who helped me make more progress on this insane project. Now on to 175 which would make the set 50% complete!

sept12-scans1.jpg

sept12-scans2.jpg

To see previous pickups, click here.

March 1st Update

03/01/13 UPDATE

Long overdue update! Here's the batch of the last dozen examples: Alex Gordon, Jhonny Peralta, Russell Martin, Alexei Ramirez, Kelly Johnson, Stan Musial (RIP), Nick Markakis, Carlos Quentin, Ryne Sandberg, Miguel Tejada, Adam Wainwright and Trevor Cahill. Now just 13 away from 50% complete.

minor-update-2013.jpg
nov12-scans1.jpg

minor-update-2013-b.jpg
nov12-scans2.jpg

Click HERE to see the rest of the collection.

Hi again!

Does anyone here still want to see future progress updates for this thread?

Curious to know because of little to no response here for the past year or so.

Your still quite a bit away from finishing it (even with only 1/10 or 10/10). Best regards, David

Who said I don't have any beyond what's posted here? :cool:

I could start a separate thread and title it "Frosty's Temporary Gap Fillers" but that might be a bit excessive...