Must be cheap listings day on eBay...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fatboycards

5.00 star(s)
utterly shocking how peoples minds work. Im surprised that ebay is allowing this. most sad thing I see is that people have actually bid on it. truly sad.

brewerfan34

5.00 star(s)
utterly shocking how peoples minds work. Im surprised that ebay is allowing this. most sad thing I see is that people have actually bid on it. truly sad.
Yes I am also supprised that ebay is letting this.... I've quickly put in my watch section to see how long before it is taken down.

Also, if this is a seven day auction he already has 7 bids in the first couple of hours!!! I put a Farve rookie card up for auction at .99 and free S&H and I have to wait 3 days before I get a bid.

Thanks,
Frank

Droubaysports

5.00 star(s)
Aww c'mon it is in pure jest.. see the Q&A?
Q: do you guarantee that this will pass JSA or DNA authentication? :) greg Oct-22-09
A: To answer this question we must first ask ourselves, "what is authentication?". Are you or I authentic? Is LIFE authentic? Is Santa Claus authentic? Is the SPIRIT of Santa in a child's eyes authentic? YES IT IS. This is bigger than you or I or authentication my friends.

DaClyde

5.00 star(s)
I'm sure next he'll play the Hitler card. Part of Adolf's moustache, perhaps.

premium1981

5.00 star(s)
Aww c'mon it is in pure jest
Some things in jest can be extremely offensive to other people. Religous threads go downhile faster than any other type of thread, so I am going to go ahead and close this before it starts.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sponsors