Must be cheap listings day on eBay...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.
utterly shocking how peoples minds work. Im surprised that ebay is allowing this. most sad thing I see is that people have actually bid on it. truly sad.

utterly shocking how peoples minds work. Im surprised that ebay is allowing this. most sad thing I see is that people have actually bid on it. truly sad.

Yes I am also supprised that ebay is letting this.... I've quickly put in my watch section to see how long before it is taken down.

Also, if this is a seven day auction he already has 7 bids in the first couple of hours!!! I put a Farve rookie card up for auction at .99 and free S&H and I have to wait 3 days before I get a bid.

Thanks,
Frank

Aww c'mon it is in pure jest.. see the Q&A?
Q: do you guarantee that this will pass JSA or DNA authentication? :) greg Oct-22-09
A: To answer this question we must first ask ourselves, "what is authentication?". Are you or I authentic? Is LIFE authentic? Is Santa Claus authentic? Is the SPIRIT of Santa in a child's eyes authentic? YES IT IS. This is bigger than you or I or authentication my friends.

Status
Not open for further replies.