My 1st sketch...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jrchoholic83

Veteran
5.00 star(s)
I dabble in baseball sketches, dabble as in 1-2 per year when I'm bored. I pulled a You Sketch It card from 2010 Topps and decided to give it a shot. So here is my first sketch card:

cco.pngcc.png

So I realize I messed up on the lettering, but all together it's not too bad.

Thanks for looking,

Jeremy

bubby01 - Yes, if you sketch is good enough it will be inserted into a product.

David K. - Thanks, I was thinking the same thing myself.

Not bad, I pulled one myself but I seriously doubt I try it. Never could draw anything more than stick figures. Wish I knew where a guy I went to school with lived now days. He was a great artist, he use to sell orginal flash to tattoo shops, and also did work for album covers and a few magazines before we lost touch.

I hope some of these that wins are historic shot, stuff like Babe "pointing", Brett pine tar or maybe Ryan vs Ventura.

Not bad, I pulled one myself but I seriously doubt I try it. Never could draw anything more than stick figures. Wish I knew where a guy I went to school with lived now days. He was a great artist, he use to sell orginal flash to tattoo shops, and also did work for album covers and a few magazines before we lost touch.

I hope some of these that wins are historic shot, stuff like Babe "pointing", Brett pine tar or maybe Ryan vs Ventura.

Those would be cool ideas, but the back states that the sketches must come from a 2010 Topps or Bowman product.