my 2 boxes form the topps chrome case....

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

spazmeister68

Prospect
I did get the case hit...
taylor green RC 4/10

regular REF
cespedes
chris parmelee RC
brett pill RC
omar infante
jay bruce
adam lind
carlos beltran
pablo sandoval

X'S
bj upton
johnny cueto
justin morneau
josh beckett

blue
anibal sanchez

BLACK
DARVISH

auto's
matt dominguez
jarrod parker BLUE 199

and a bunch of rookies Im not gonna list but I did get a cespedes and darvish
oh die cut votto what ever those are

box2
dustin ackley die cut

auto's
jesus montero
devin mesoraco blue 199

ref
derek lowe blue 199
carlos ruiz gold 50
addison reed
matt moore
derrick holland
ichiro
paul konerko
liam hendriks
mark buehrle
kyle seager
ian kinsler
adam dunn XXXX
adam jones XXXX
josh hamilton ***
chris parmelee XXXX
again too many rookies to list but was a harper and moore in there.....base I havent put them in order yet to see what AI need....I am gonna try to put this set together but most the refractors are for trade....THANKS DAVE

didint see a jeter....and only saw 3 cards in your buckett reguarding the ruiz

My bucket isn't up to date. Can you check my tradelist thread? Just go to my profile and click the link "find all threads started by klut18" and let me know if you find anything

how about the 2011 bowman chrome brian roberts orange ref. 11/25 for the ruiz???????

Based on 2011 Topps Chrome pricing, the Ruiz Gold books $8. The 2011 Bowman Chrome GOLD (#/50) books $8, so I'm putting the Orange ($N/A) at ~$15. Have any other Phillies to even it up?

I'm interested n the Votto, Mesoraco and any base\refractors of Braves or Reds in my sig. PLMK what you have and would like to trade for.

twins trade

hi! i can use the parmelee and morneau twins xfractors you pulled! anything you need, just let me know and i will do my best to find something to trade for them!

plmk

thnx!

I did get the case hit...
taylor green RC 4/10

regular REF
cespedes
chris parmelee RC
brett pill RC
omar infante
jay bruce
adam lind
carlos beltran
pablo sandoval

X'S
bj upton
johnny cueto
justin morneau
josh beckett

blue
anibal sanchez

BLACK
DARVISH

auto's
matt dominguez
jarrod parker BLUE 199

and a bunch of rookies Im not gonna list but I did get a cespedes and darvish
oh die cut votto what ever those are

box2
dustin ackley die cut

auto's
jesus montero
devin mesoraco blue 199

ref
derek lowe blue 199
carlos ruiz gold 50
addison reed
matt moore
derrick holland
ichiro
paul konerko
liam hendriks
mark buehrle
kyle seager
ian kinsler
adam dunn XXXX
adam jones XXXX
josh hamilton ***
chris parmelee XXXX
again too many rookies to list but was a harper and moore in there.....base I havent put them in order yet to see what AI need....I am gonna try to put this set together but most the refractors are for trade....THANKS DAVE

replied to all....sorry it all in one post

I am not trading any rookie parallels. Stormville? I didnt see any CHEN"S. Sorry. KLUT18 I would say 12 on the roberts. But what are you looking for to even it up. Phillies of what sort or product. ROTOROB....the votto is yours would trade it for a few base. The autos arent for trade I collect those. CAMCO2...you asked 1st so its yours. I will have my base list posted in another thread. just pick a few commons or couple stars. THANKS TO ALL.......KLUT18...how about a cliff lee emerald from platinum to go with the ruiz for roberts?

Last edited:
KLUT18 I would say 12 on the roberts. But what are you looking for to even it up. Phillies of what sort or product. THANKS TO ALL

I'm pretty much looking for anything 2000-Present that I don't already have. need lots of #'d/Parallels. Base needs are on my www. If you have a list, I'd be happy to look it over.

Thanks

Interested in any Twins you might have as well as RCs. I have tons of cards FT from the 2000-present era. Lmk if there are any specific players I can look for for you. PM is the best way to reach me, thanks

KLUT18 did you see my offer to throw in a cliff lee platinum emerald $4 with the ruiz $8 for the Roberts#25 I have over a million card so a list isnt possible at this time

autohunter....you are 3rd on the list for twins. the morneau is already spoken for...and I am putting the set together so no rookies to trade and I collect #'ed and refractors not trading the rookie parmelee ref

KLUT18 did you see my offer to throw in a cliff lee platinum emerald $4 with the ruiz $8 for the Roberts#25 I have over a million card so a list isnt possible at this time

Don't need the Lee Emerald. I need these from 2012 Bowman Platinum:

Emerald: Halladay
Ruby: Halladay

Prospects
Blue: May, Rodriguez
Green: May, Valle
Gold: May
Purple: May
Red: May, Rodriguez, Valle

dont have any of the #### stuff from plat. I must have either been getting bad boxes or they are only in Hobby I will look to see if I have any #'ed Phils from the last couple years later tonight....take a while to find what box they are in

dont have any of the #### stuff from plat. I must have either been getting bad boxes or they are only in Hobby I will look to see if I have any #'ed Phils from the last couple years later tonight....take a while to find what box they are in

Yea, I think the #'d stuff was only in Hobby. And the Purples are only in retail...

We can use these.

regular REF
jay bruce

X'S
johnny cueto

die cut votto

auto's
devin mesoraco blue 199

Lmk what your looking for. Our www is way out of date but we got 2 of the hobby boxes from this case break as well.

Thanks,
Janice