my 2 boxes form the topps chrome case....

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

I can use these.

regular REF
cespedes

auto's
jarrod parker BLUE 199

What are you looking for in trade?

lmk thanks
Dan

ok all.....list is in the set wants section

Dan.....I collect Auto and rookie parallel, sorry

Big wally ...Beltran is yours just go look at my list under set wants section. thanks

jlackey....the bruce and cueto are yours Im not trading auto's.....list is in set wants section thanks....oh, votto is spoken for

Last edited:
CAMCO2...you asked 1st so its yours. I will have my base list posted in another thread. just pick a few commons or couple stars. THANKS TO ALL

i have these base from your list what twins ref's do you have available
36 hamels
138 vogelsong
145 chris young
206 a. dunn
212 c. ruiz

plmk

Sorry to wate your time. Just picked it up in another trade. If you have Cardinals from other sets, LMK and I'll check your trade page. i have a ton of stuff for trade on mine. Thanks.

Tom

camco

that was a morneau X i had for you....that for the 5 commons? if so, post it...thanks let me know how you want it sent thanks

Dan.....I collect Auto and rookie parallel, sorry

Big wally ...Beltran is yours just go look at my list under set wants section. thanks

jlackey....the bruce and cueto are yours Im not trading auto's.....list is in set wants section thanks....oh, votto is spoken for

We will check out your set wants list.

Thanks,
Janice

dont have any of the #### stuff from plat. I must have either been getting bad boxes or they are only in Hobby I will look to see if I have any #'ed Phils from the last couple years later tonight....take a while to find what box they are in

Any updates on the Phils cards?