My 35 Autos this week (Scans)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

worldwideed

MVP
5.00 star(s)
As always ask for addresses if you need them. I had good week but strangely got very little Seattle stuff, just 2 things, for my site. I did however get some 90 Leaf Set hits and tons to trade bait.

Mike Mularkey 3/4 c/o home
Keeping the ProSet card but other 2 are FT
mularkeymikepc.jpg
mularkeymikex2.jpg

Jeff Reardon 3/3 c/o home
81 Topps x2, 82 Topps all FT
reardonjeffx2.jpg

Mike Bielecki 4/4 c/o home
2 90 Leaf, 2 90 Donruss. Keeping 2 leaf, other FT.
bieleckimike90leaf.jpg
bieleckimike90donruss.jpg

Steve Kemp 2/2 c/o home
both FT
kempstevetoppsx2.jpg

Joe Nolan 2/2 c/o home
2 81 Topps both FT
nolanjoe81topps.jpg

Dyar Miller 2/2 c/o home
2 81 Topps both FT
millerdyar81topps.jpg

Oddibe McDowell 3/3 c/o home
90 Leaf NFT, 2 90 Donruss FT
Different verse on each card and my fav. on the one I'm keeping. Cool!
mcdowellobbide90leaf.jpg
mcdowellobbide90donx2.jpg

Jay Howell 2/3 c/o Home
90 Leaf NFT, 89 Topps Ft, 90 Donruss FT
howelljay90leaf.jpg
howelljaytoppsdon.jpg

Matt Lawton 1/1 c/o Home
Custom NFT
lawtonmattcustom.jpg

Ray Childress 3/3 c/o Home
3 87 Topps All FT
childressray87t.jpg

Don Robinson 5/5 c/o Home
4 90 Donruss FT, 90 Leaf NFT
robinsondon90leaf.jpg
robinsondon90don.jpg

Casey Kotchman 2/2 c/o Home
When I found out about the trade and knew that he signed through home I quickly photoshoped a Mariners uni on him and got this in the mail. I just didn't want to wait until ST if I didn't have to. Funny thing, I won't even be counting him toward my Mariners collection until the seasons starts. To be in my collection you have to have played for the Mariners at the ML level.
kotchmancaseycustom.jpg

Its cool to see that Matt Lawton signs, I think that is the first success I've seen from him. When you have time, please give me the addy for him.

Good job!

Hey, what would you need in return for one of the McDowells? I don't know that have any Mariners for you. I think the last one I almost had for you was Bosio but you got him the week I was going to offer him to you...

Hey, what would you need in return for one of the McDowells? I don't know that have any Mariners for you. I think the last one I almost had for you was Bosio but you got him the week I was going to offer him to you...

Do you have any type of ttm tradelist or list of duplicates that you can part with?

I wouldn't mind trading for the Nolan or Miller. PCMB and let me know if there's anything that catches your eye except for the '48 Bowman autos. :D :D Some of the nicer vintage and ***** league autos would be NFT, but I would consider anything else.