My "Funny" Card Collection - Scan Heavy

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

mintman2

Veteran
5.00 star(s)
Someone recently posted a thread regarding unusual cards and it spurred me into finally organizing my little collection of them and I thought I'd show em off. If you know of others lmk so I can put them on my want list, however I'm done with food and animals. And YES, I KNOW I need a Yogi Berra, LOL.

pic 1 & 2 - food names
3,4 and 5 - animal names
6, 7, 8 and 9 - assorted oddities, errors, politics, funny/cool names, and a couple killers
10 & 11 - the hardcore stuff

374.JPG

375.JPG

376.JPG

377.JPG

378.JPG

379.JPG

380.JPG

381.JPG

382.JPG

383.JPG

384.JPG

My "Funny card" collection consists of 2 cards. The FF card and a presidential predictor, but not one pictured above...

$(KGrHqUOKj8E342NF85+BOEhBOCKWQ~~_12.jpg

One card I've always found funny is a 1993 Upper Deck #124 Andy Van Slyke. Andy appears to have just been plunked by a baseball.

It's not funny that he got hit, but it's such an unflattering pose that it makes me laugh. Did Upper Deck have a vendetta against him to put that picture on the front of his baseball card that year?

Nice. You might consider adding an '84 Fleer #568 to your hardcore collection.

Actually I have, or more aptly HAD, that card and thought it was in there. It appears I've been victimized by a gremlin as I can't find it now.

Didn't put 2+2 together. I usually remeber his Topps cards.

On another note, how about a pairing of Bob Apodaca and Biff Pocoroba?

Frank

That's cute. I like it.

By themselves, nothing. Put em together and it's a tongue twister !

And if you see a gremlin ask him wher my Rusty is

Last edited:
There is a Very Funny Keith Comstock card out there, its in my collection somewhere:
Just Google it "Funny Keith Comstock card"
Its way worth the laugh :)