My Little Red Paper Clip trade thread!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dang, if I had something for it, I'd trade for it but I basically only have no-namer autos. Maybe I'll pull something to trade for it in the future. Good luck!

Curtis

curtis, i did take a look at your page and found this pippen i need:
SCOTTIE PIPPEN
1990 Sports Illustrated for Kids #160 (perforated edges)

would you let me have it for a buck and sase?

thanx,
paul

curtis, i did take a look at your page and found this pippen i need:
SCOTTIE PIPPEN
1990 Sports Illustrated for Kids #160 (perforated edges)

would you let me have it for a buck and sase?

thanx,
paul

Hey Paul, I don't really like to sell very often. Would you be willing to trade? I could use this one if condition is Ok.

Harry Carson 1977 Topps RC 146

Plmk if you're fine with trading instead.
Curtis

sorry nats fan, but i'd need better name players. i may be able to help you out getting a trade tho, check my bucket (link is on my Bpage below). i've got gu, autos etc...
if you see anything you could use, let me know what you have in trade, hopefully we could work something out.

paul

Would you have interest in a ROMLB Ryan Theriot Auto ? Just seeing if there would be interest. Please lmk. and I will try to find my second one. ( Came from inside Stadium.

anyone have anything they'd like to trade for this pafko auto'd photo?

it can be anything, doesn't have to be sports card related. only thing is it's got to be of similar value or something i feel i can trade up for.

just trying to get this ball rolling again.

paul

anyone have anything they'd like to trade for this pafko auto'd photo?

it can be anything, doesn't have to be sports card related. only thing is it's got to be of similar value or something i feel i can trade up for.

just trying to get this ball rolling again.

paul

I assumed someone would want a Brooklyn Dodger autograph over some Griffey cachets, but if you think those will move better, I can trade them back to you? I'm surprises someone hasn't come forward with a decent offer. That is too bad. Are you running this on any other sites as well? You might need to, if not.

I'd still be interested but not sure if there's anything I have for it. Could you check my WWW again? Plmk.

Curtis

So, what kind of value is the Pafko to you so I can equal, or slightly surpass it, in a deal?

I figure we have a previous deal anyway so shipping can be two birds with one stone:)

Status
Not open for further replies.