My Little Red Paper Clip trade thread!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.
curtis - this is the only trading site i run with. i'm really not interested in joining any others. the BEST one is enough for me :)

i've had a few offers, but i don't think i was being unreasonable by not accepting. i just didn't think any of them were of at least the same level.

curtis - i'll take look at your www and get back with you.

matt - if nothing transpires with curtis (baberuth) i'll get in touch with ya. you can just hold off on mailing until we figure this one out if you like.

thanx guys,
paul

curtis - this is the only trading site i run with. i'm really not interested in joining any others. the BEST one is enough for me :)

i've had a few offers, but i don't think i was being unreasonable by not accepting. i just didn't think any of them were of at least the same level.

curtis - i'll take look at your www and get back with you.

matt - if nothing transpires with curtis (baberuth) i'll get in touch with ya. you can just hold off on mailing until we figure this one out if you like.

thanx guys,
paul

Dug something out Paul that I think you're going to like as an offer--I'll scan it later today after work:)

Fair enough, wish I could help out, but have sold most everything as we are starting a family....happy hunting, cool project!!

curtis (baberuth)

here's one i found that i need for my forte pc - 2011 Donruss Elite Power Formulas Gold #18 Matt Forte 639/999, maybe could use that in a trade for he pujols die cut?

didnt really see anything i could move if trading the pafko :(

sorry,
paul

curtis (baberuth)

here's one i found that i need for my forte pc - 2011 Donruss Elite Power Formulas Gold #18 Matt Forte 639/999, maybe could use that in a trade for he pujols die cut?

didnt really see anything i could move if trading the pafko :(

sorry,
paul

Paul, that is the same card you got in our last trade. If you want another one, I'd trade it for the Pujols. I'm not sure of BV on the Pujols but they don't sell for much at all. Plmk.

Curtis

matt - i don't know really, maybe $20-$25??? does that sound right or what would you think?

probably curtis (mrmopar) would have the best idea for value. i'll pm him.

curtis (baberuth) - it is? lol. obviously different serial number tho, lol. ummmm, ya, i could trade the pujols for another numbered forte :)
i'll let you post it up, is toploader pwe ok with you, or do you prefer bubble envelope for this?

thanx guys,
paul

Trade posted Paul. PWE is fine. Thanks!

Curtis

**Also, I just picked up a bunch of MJ cards. I have to check conditions and get them organized. I think most are going to have flaws but not sure yet. I assume you just want NM or better but if you're fine with flaws, lmk. Maybe we can get a trade done in the future.**

Last edited:
cool beans curtis! if you can list them up, i'll have a gander to see if i need any. pm the list please, whenever is fine.

matt, i was a little high on the value, more in the $15-$20 range.

paul

cool beans curtis! if you can list them up, i'll have a gander to see if i need any. pm the list please, whenever is fine.

matt, i was a little high on the value, more in the $15-$20 range.

paul

I'll trade you up a bit then, I have an 8 X 10 auto of Hank Aaron--more of a cardboard pic instead of a regular pic but still pretty cool. No COA but it's spot on sig. If you don't like that I can come up with something else:)

If your deal falls through, I have some Jordan cards, or several signed 8x10s I would trade for the Parfko....the best 8x10 I have is a Jeremy Roenick SGA San Jose Sharks 2 sided commemorative. LMK if intersted, thanks and God Bless!

matt, i can do that trade, would really appreciate it. i'm sure the aaron would move me further along :)

i'm headin off to work soon, so i'll check in the morning, and post trade if you haven't done it already.

thanx,
paul

matt, i can do that trade, would really appreciate it. i'm sure the aaron would move me further along :)

i'm headin off to work soon, so i'll check in the morning, and post trade if you haven't done it already.

thanx,
paul

If you can post that would be great, swamped here! I'll get your stuff out soon though:)

Status
Not open for further replies.