My Nolan Ryan PC scan heavy

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Do you have any duplicate Ryan cards available? I have a couple of Silver border Pacific cards that I would move for other Ryan cards. I have some other Ryan stuff also, do you have a tradelist of non-Nolan Ryan cards you have available?

Do you have any duplicate Ryan cards available? I have a couple of Silver border Pacific cards that I would move for other Ryan cards. I have some other Ryan stuff also, do you have a tradelist of non-Nolan Ryan cards you have available?

I havent gotten around to making a list. I (might) let some of my oddball cards go for cards I donot have. I will try to get you a list of my dupes and pm them to you. I try to get you some scans also for some of the will be hard to explain and seeing them should make it a little easier for you

I have one of the Gold border Pacific cards on my site.. lmk if you can use it..

Chris
Let me look and see what cards I have in your sig that I have
I will send you a pm this Sunday sometime after lunch
Do you have a card # so I can see if I have it already or not. Either way I am still interested in ti
I have a 2008 SP Legendary Cuts Ryan G/U numbered to 99 in my bucket.
What BV trade are you looking for

Mail Day 12-23-10
nr22.jpg

nr19.jpg

nr20.jpg

nr21.jpg

thank you for the trades guys. You know who you are.