Need $1-$2 Jersey, Patch or Relic Cards for Nephew-New Collector

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

metc

Veteran
4.90 star(s)
My Nephew (12 years old) is just starting to collect sports cards and I am looking to get him some jersey, patch or other relic cards to get him on his way. I gave him some low end ones of mine but they are all no names and he wants some of players with names he will recognize or names he can see playing in the games on tv. I am not expecting anything great as far as names but as long as they are of a starter or Low End HOF player that will work. The cards must be in mint with no creases, bad corners or other flaws. I want to see how he handles them and takes care of them before I get him some of the higher $ cards. Anyone who has any PM me a list of what exactly you have and your DELIVERED price and I will get back to you asap. Please make sure your delivered price includes bubble mailer shipping and packaged safely so they wont get damaged. I have been busy lately but I will make sure to check back a couple times a day to see if there are any available. I want to get him off on the right foot as to how to take care of them so thats why I only want stuff that is $1-$2 (or less) each. I have Paypal ready to go. Thanks in advance for helping out a new young collector.

P.S. I know its kind of asking for a lot but I want him to get encouraged about collecting more. He gets excited seeing players on TV he has cards of. He cant seem to get a hit busting packs so he's a bit down.