Need a new freeweb site

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

dragonslayer913

Legend
5.00 star(s)
Title mentions it all time to move on from webs. com been having issues with them as of late-Need a good free website something that is easy to work I don't want anything complicated as I am not computer savy when it comes to doing a website webs. com's older version was easy to use- So let the recommendations start....and If it's something I can use easily w/o problems I'll send some cards your way

Best,
David

I was having a few problems with webs.com as well a month or 2 ago so I proceeded to make a site on weebly.com. Thankfully the webs straightened up & started acting right but still got both & keep them up to date. Weebly is fairly easy to use & navigate like webs & free as well, also saw people that use a site called wix but not too sure about it myself. Good luck!

I was having a few problems with webs.com as well a month or 2 ago so I proceeded to make a site on weebly.com. Thankfully the webs straightened up & started acting right but still got both & keep them up to date. Weebly is fairly easy to use & navigate like webs & free as well, also saw people that use a site called wix but not too sure about it myself. Good luck!

I tried both and couldn't figure them out