Need A Retired Players Address? Just ask. - 2009 Thread.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was wanting to send to Mr. Pat Darcy for my Big Red Machine project and have 2 addresses. Hoping someone could tell me which way is the right one.
I have found 515 S Columbus Blvd Tucson, AZ 85711 on a post from last year, and 535 Columbus Blvd Tucson, AZ 85711 is listed on Zabasearch. Either of these close to where I need to be? Thanks for all the help, Pat.

I bolded the one that is in the 2009 Harvey address book.

Good Luck.

Ron

OK Thanks... guess he doesn't include that anymor since he has a Minor league book. Anyways, 2for today:
Gordon Dillard
Jim Dougherty (Astros, A's, Pirates)

Last edited:
I have a strange one this time...

Jerry Reed.

He played for the Phillies, Indians, Mariners and Red Sox from 1981 until 1990. It might be a pretty obscure name, but he attended Western Carolina University back in the 70s, which is where I have my degree from (I graduated in 2003 though).

Thanks.

I have a strange one this time...

Jerry Reed.

He played for the Phillies, Indians, Mariners and Red Sox from 1981 until 1990. It might be a pretty obscure name, but he attended Western Carolina University back in the 70s, which is where I have my degree from (I graduated in 2003 though).

Thanks.

You obviously did not do a search before requesting. He was requested on 4/25/09 (by me). Might want to check it out yourself.

this was in the TTM database it worked for me a few months ago it took ten days....

Jerry Reed
505 enka lake rd
candler, nc 28715

good luck....

Former Orioles:

Paul Carey
Eddie Rogers

and this one might be a long shot but maybe someone can give me an idea where to find the address:
Ernie Tyler, the Orioles ball boy who worked almost 3,800 consecutive home games for the team from 1960-2007

Thanks!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.