Need A Retired Players Address? Just ask. - 2009 Thread.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry, it doesn't. Might want to Google the teams name and see if they have a web site. If so, they should have an address to send them too.

Worth a try,

Ron

i did....most of the sites are completely in Japanese....lol

Thanks RHauch i got the (rts) on the Ellicot, md.. but iam going to try the one you gave me many thanks..... have you tested it?

scott

Leo Hernandez
1352 SW 75th Ave
Miami FL 33144

Ron

Just wanted to let you know that the above address is not Leo Hernandez. You might want to send a note to Harvey. I got a note from Dr. Rafael Melendez saying I was the 9th person to send a card of Hernandez to him even though Hernandez does not and never has lived there.

Anyway, today's former Oriole requests:
Curt Schilling
Ben McDonald
Glenn Davis

Thanks!

Just wanted to let you know that the above address is not Leo Hernandez. You might want to send a note to Harvey. I got a note from Dr. Rafael Melendez saying I was the 9th person to send a card of Hernandez to him even though Hernandez does not and never has lived there.

Anyway, today's former Oriole requests:

Curt Schilling
7 Woodridge Rd
Medfield MA 02052

Ben McDonald
8780 Henderson Rd
Denham Springs LA 70726

Glenn Davis
1448 Grove Park Dr Apt 1407
Columbus GA 31904

Thanks!

Good Luck.

Ron

Is there anything available for:

Art Lopez - No Art Lopez listed. There is a Arturo Lopez who made his debut in 1965 with Yankees. Is that who you are looking for? Let me know.

Billy Bryan
3001 Hickory Ln
Opelika AL 36801

Mike Ferraro
5201 Rim View Ln
Las Vegas NV 89130

Thanks!

Good Luck.

Ron

3 address confirmations or updates (if possible). Thanks.

Jeff Juden
350 SE 2nd St.
Apt. 2260
Fort Lauderdale, FL 33301-1951

Bill Swift
5880 E. Sapphire Lane
Paradise Valley, AZ 85253

Travis Fryman
2600 Highway 196
Molino, FL 32577

3 address confirmations or updates (if possible). Thanks.

Jeff Juden
2625 NE 32nd St
Fort Lauderdale, FL 33306

Bill Swift
5880 E. Sapphire Lane
Paradise Valley, AZ 85253

Travis Fryman
2600 Highway 196
Molino, FL 32577

I fixed Juden's address. Others are what I have in Harvey 2009. I had a success with Juden at that address. I also had success with Fryman but I sent it to the Minor League team he coaches.

Good Luck.

Ron

Status
Not open for further replies.