Need A Retired Players Address? Just ask. - 2009 Thread.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jack does sign through this address, he signed 2 cards for me in blue sharpie. Sent the cards off May 5, 2009 and they returned on July 30, 2009. Hope this helps out.

Jack McDowell
2875 Calle Rancho Vista
Encinitas CA, 92024-6672

Got a "right name, wrong guy" back from Bob Rauch:

3409 Head River Rd, Virginia Beach, VA 23457

The search continues.

You wouldn't hapen to know where he resides? or resided? Which town or state even? If you have a Topps card of him and check the back, it might say... even a 40 year old residential area is helpful.

Two former Astros:

Mark Lemongello (1976-78)....I know, it's a long shot! - Not listed.

Cliff Johnson (1972-77)
9618 Mediator Pass
Converse TX 78109

I have only heard of him signing if you include $5.00. I did and got it back signed in two weeks.

Good Luck.

Ron

Good Luck.

Ron

$5.00? I might try without the cash and resend if he requests it. Worth trying, I guess.

I didn't expect an address for Lemongello, but had to try. Unless he ends up back in the slammer it's hard to find the guy.

muchos gracias

$5.00? I might try without the cash and resend if he requests it. Worth trying, I guess.

I didn't expect an address for Lemongello, but had to try. Unless he ends up back in the slammer it's hard to find the guy.

muchos gracias

I'm afraid you will be losing two stamps and a card for the effort. Johnson was notoriously beyond impossible to get TTM when he was playing and after his playing days were over. I know I tried...for years. $5 for a Johnson sig isn't a bad deal at all.

Lemongello was pretty good TTM during his playing days, but has just about disappeared since then.

how about

Ozzie Canseco - Not listed.

john kruk - c/o ESPN.

larry walker - Charges $25.00. If you still want it, ask again tomorrow.

derrick gibson
303 Avenue O NW
Winter Haven FL 33881

brien taylor - not listed.

thanks
Chris

Please read the first post.... 3 per day....

Ron

Anything for former Texas Rangers player Gary Redus? I saw someone post that they got something back from him in Alabama a while back on SCN. Anyone ever had a success with him ttm?

Thanks,
Andrew

Status
Not open for further replies.