Need Help With This Peyton Manning Printing Plate (Is It Real?)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

volsguy16

Rookie
5.00 star(s)
hi. I need anyone's (everyone's) help giving me opinions if this Peyton manning printing plate that I bought is real or not. my thinking is it isn't real. you can see the "foil" highlights" on the printing plate. to my knowledge, they do not "print" the foil on the card. they "stamp" the foil onto the card. plus, if you look at the Neumann glove in the lower left hand corner, it looks different from the regular card. also, when you look closely at the "foil" highlights on the plate you can see the "glare" from the scanner. you can see the same "glare" on my card that I scanned my self. it "glares" in the same spots. the seller I purchased this from has had every card from this set on eBay for sale at one time or another and they all look the same. I have included pics of the plate and regular card for comparison. I have also included the link to the auction. check out his "completed" auctions and you will see how many of these he has for sale. I have asked him 3 separate times if he has any of the other "colors" of this plate and he hasn't replied. the "plate" looked legit in the pic on the auction but when I received it, its looks like a bad "printing" onto the plate. the back is blank with nothing stated it is a 1/1. please! any help or opinions are appreciated. I have contacted the seller with no reply. if everyone thinks (agrees) that this isn't real, I'm going to open a case. thanks for any "help"

http://www.ebay.com/itm/PEYTON-MANN...Vn%2BIagf6%2B2TtI2q2M%3D&orig_cvip=true&rt=nc

he seems to sell a lot of printing plates. why open a case? just ask for a refund. and btw, i agree with you, i dont think it is legit.

well I have emailed him twice about a refund and he hasn't replied yet. it says "no refunds" on the auction but I am covered through paypal with it being a "fake or counterfeit" so im going to wait and see if he replies to either of my emails before I see what else I can do.

he seems to sell a lot of printing plates. why open a case? just ask for a refund. and btw, i agree with you, i dont think it is legit.