Need Jason Tatum Auto

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Honestly - nothing in particular. For a $150 BV card, I'd guess it'd be Jordan/Kobe/LeBron type stuff, or HOF cards. I've just got a ton of Beal stuff so I'm happy to move one to someone who wants one.

Would You Be intrested in a 14 Topps Chrome Update Mookie Betts RC $150.00?
Only Lebron Topps Chrome RC And I know That Is High Priced. LMK about Mookie.

Nah - can't use the Mookie (I think I actually have one).

Would definitely be interested in the Lebron, but you're right - that's going to be more than the Beal by $2,850 LOL.

I Will Get You a List of What Few BaskettBall I Have Monday. Do You need a 07-08 Bowman Draft Picks & Stars Larry Bird Relic 3 Jerseys #23/25. Sorry No Basketball Pricing.

Maybe - if there's other Beal autos I had that you liked, I'd be open to shifting the deal a little bit. The Timeless Treasures is much more reasonably priced, it's a rookie, and it's SORT of on card - it's on glass (it's got a plexiglass insert or something).

It's this one - it books for $20, which honestly is crazy low, but...what can you do. It's /499. There may be a little edge wear on it because it's thick and black ink, but I'd have to check. It may be fine, but either way, a rookie auto at $20 is a steal. The Bird is $40.

4n85567ex450.jpg

How about that, and these for the Beal (and I can check for any ink chipping if you want before you commit).
Alonso refractor $4
92-93 Stadium Club #1 Michael Jordan $8
1993-94 Stadium Club #169 Michael Jordan $3
95-96 Topps #277 Michael Jordan $6

Also by the way, that 97/98 Metal Jordan books at $400.

It Looks Good to Me, Going In my Personal Collection. Thanks For Letting Me Know about the Metal Jordan, I Will Post. Thanks Jeff