• ATTENTION: Do you have a local card shop near you? If so, please help us out by adding their location into our new card shop tool.

Need some help from Panini

reickholt

MVP
5.00 star(s)
OK, here is my problem. I have had a redemption submitted for for nearly a year and half with no card.
Would really like the card I am supposed to get.

2019 Donruss Signature Series Pink Fireworks auto Fernando Tatis Jr #'d - don't know what to do.

I have tried calling the customer support phone number listed on their website. What a joke! You get put on hold and after 60 seconds you are hung up on. I tried the number a dozen times.

Does anyone have a "working" number or address that I could old school even mail a letter, maybe an email address that I could talk to someone about the card?

Problem #2
Just pulled another redemption from 2020 Absolute 2020 Absolute Ink Spectrum Purple auto of Ben Zobrist. Do I send it in now or wait?

Ant help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks everyone.
Rick

Last edited:

dan5

MVP
5.00 star(s)
Personally unless it's a card I plan on keeping I would never redeem anything with Panini again. They are terrible. Put that Rizzo on eBay and sell it!!

When they updated their site a few months back they deleted all my redemption's and I've had the same problem trying to call them. I've even sent a couple emails with no response!! I had 6 redemption's but now none!! At least they were all low end autos.

reickholt

MVP
5.00 star(s)
Personally unless it's a card I plan on keeping I would never redeem anything with Panini again. They are terrible. Put that Rizzo on eBay and sell it!!

When they updated their site a few months back they deleted all my redemption's and I've had the same problem trying to call them. I've even sent a couple emails with no response!! I had 6 redemption's but now none!! At least they were all low end autos.

OUCH!!!! I am hoping to find another contact point somewhere.

reickholt

MVP
5.00 star(s)
I did some research and I think I've got to at least try to get it. From what I can tell from the product information the purple version is #'d/10