Need some help IDing this Hamilton

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

waterboy12386

All-Star
5.00 star(s)
I got this Hamilton YSL card in a lot a while back and can't seem to find the exact name for it. It is not in the regular YSL set, and not in the box set. Anyone have any idea what it is? Any help is greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
Kenny

scan0001-1.jpg

scan0002.jpg

I checked all that I could on Beckett and didn't find anything. Maybe you could send Beckett an e-mail with the scans and see what they say. Sorry I couldn't help. Butch

I checked all that I could on Beckett and didn't find anything. Maybe you could send Beckett an e-mail with the scans and see what they say. Sorry I couldn't help. Butch

Quite alright Butch. Thanks for trying anyway. I looked at Beckett also and can't seem to find it there either. E-mailing them is a great idea. Thanks much

-Kenny

I googled the bejesus out of this card this morning for you lol I did find this info about it...This is a card from the 2009 Yankee Stadium Legacy Set. There were 100 cards in the set.

http://cgi.ebay.ca/2009-UD-Yankee-S...d=ViewItem&pt=US_Baseball&hash=item53e1ffcfd1

I think you're thinking of the box set which is 100 cards, but they are all Yankees. I'd like to know what that eBay auction is because it makes it seem like this in some sort of limited edition card as per that sticker on the back. However, my card has none of that.

I know there was a Yankee Stadium Legacy boxed set released. Was this maybe part of that set?

I though it was. Pulled up the YSL set and nothing is there. Even tried Josh Hamilton, YSL and nothing came up on Beckett. I'm going to shoot them and e-mail in a few minutes and see what they say.

A Josh Hamilton card with a Yankees logo on it! Surely Kenny is thrilled. :)

Hmmmm...have I just made a prediction about the future? Josh Hamilton, a Yankee?!

Man what a shame no more upper deck baseball.
Topps is going to raise there prices and many people out of the hobby
I think. Too bad.