Need some info 1993 Nolan Ryan Uncut Sheet

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

slavlite

MVP
5.00 star(s)
My LCS owner called me after picking up an uncut sheet of 1993 Nolan Ryan card, I believe them to be from the 93 Pacific Ryan Express/ 27th season set. Card numbers are 221-250 and the sheet is autographed.

I cannot find anything on beckett about uncut sheets being issued from that set, and also nothing about them being autographed.

Anyone know anything about these? Will try and get a pic up soon, but I may not have time to stop into the shop until Thurd\sday or Friday.

-Nick

Thanks, I am pretty sure thats it, I still need to stop into the shop and see it in person to be sure.

Nick,

I've seen a few of these over the years. Some of them actually are hand-numbered, although the numbering could have been added by someone after the fact. My bet is that they were offered through a HSN type deal as siksyko said above, but I'm not 100% sure.