New addition to my Bobble Head Collection

ckinney

4.90 star(s)
Not an auto but from the Philadelphia A's Historical Society. Another one to add to the collection. Entire collection of A's Bobble heads is here: http://myascollection.x10hosting.com/bobbleheads.htm

Thanks for looking - Chris

dan5

5.00 star(s)
Hey Chris, Nice collection.

I was wondering if you might have any extra stadium give aways to trade? I am mainly looking for anything of Brad Ziegler if he has anything.

lmk thanks
Dan

ckinney

4.90 star(s)
Hey Chris, Nice collection.

I was wondering if you might have any extra stadium give aways to trade? I am mainly looking for anything of Brad Ziegler if he has anything.

lmk thanks
Dan

Thanks

Sorry, Ziegler hasn't had a SGA yet, I'm hoping he does this year. If I come up with any extra I will let you know.

- Chris

ckinney

4.90 star(s)
Thanks guys.

The collection started with my wife - she was the one that went out and got most of them. I have since kinda took over.

- Chris

dan5

5.00 star(s)
Thanks

Sorry, Ziegler hasn't had a SGA yet, I'm hoping he does this year. If I come up with any extra I will let you know.

- Chris

That would be great. I would love to get a bobble head or figurine of him.

ckinney

4.90 star(s)
Very nice collection, Chris. Do you only do the A's? I have a small collection of the Ports.

The truth is the bobble heads are my wife's collection. I would be interested in getting more, depending upon what you are looking for in return.

- Chris