New Additions Inspired By Yanks 21 (1995 Phone Cards)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Loyalty32

HOF
5.00 star(s)
I was reading a thread about 1995 Stadium Ring Leader cards, posted by Yanks21 a few days ago. There I learned about 1995 Stadium Club All-Star Game Phone Cards. You can read his thread by *CLICKING HERE* if you'd like.

Since Dawson wasn't it the set I never noticed them. After seeing them I decided to do a little research to find out more about them. I learned that they were produced in three variations. Regular, Silver and Gold. They made a card for each All-Star Game from 1980-1994. (excluding 1988 & 1989)

So I decided to pick up one of each variation for each year Dawson was selected for the All-Star Game. I was able to get them all from one place amazingly enough. 1981, 1982, 1983, 1987, 1990 & 1991. 18 cards total. For some reason they didn't make a card for 1988 or 1989. Dawson made it those years as well...:(

Thanks
Craig

Rings1.jpg

Rings2.jpg

Tom - Thanks!

Tal - Sorry, I already told someone about the others before I knew you'd be interested in them. If the guy comes across any other ones I'll shoot you a PM. I've got him looking for another set for me right now. I want scratched versions next!

Thanks
Craig