New Basketball Blog: HoopsHobby.com

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

zagrid

Veteran
5.00 star(s)
I realize there aren't a ton of basketball collectors on The Bench, but wanted to put a link out to a website I started up last week.

http://hoopshobby.com/

It's a blog focused on the NBA and basketball cards. I am planning to make a post at least each weekday.

Monday: Insert Set Flashback
Tuesday: Through the Mail (TTM) Tuesday
Wednesday: Wednesday Wax (open a pack and post contents)
Thursday: Around the NBA (NBA news)
Friday: Friday Frivolity (post a funny card)

In between I will be posting box breaks (hopefully videos in the near future).

I have a twitter (@HoopsHobby) and facebook page as well.

The site is in its early stages obviously, but I am hoping I can get a following and that the site will grow in the coming months.

Thanks for the support!

Ryan

Now that I've had the blog going for over a month, want to get some feedback on it. Have tried to stick to the schedule I made above, but sometimes move away from it.

My main question is this: when looking at box breaks, do you prefer them in video format or written format with scans and more of a review of the product?

Now that I've had the blog going for over a month, want to get some feedback on it. Have tried to stick to the schedule I made above, but sometimes move away from it.

My main question is this: when looking at box breaks, do you prefer them in video format or written format with scans and more of a review of the product?

As a time factor I would rather read the box break review generally.