New Feature * PERSONAL PAGE

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

I created a page aswell, when I go to user pages I only see 5 members names, most if not all are MODS. Mine, nor anyone else who has mentioned issues in this threads pages show up.

I created a page as well and all i see is mods pages i don't see my page when i click on the user pages on the blue tool bar is the mod team reviewing each members user page before its made public?

Ok, I had to wipe out the database and start over. Please create a page but for now just keep it to a few lines of text, just for testing.

I don't want to waste people's time just in case I have to redo it all again.

And I opened it to all registered members that are past the "new member avatar"

Images are fine, they just have to be hosted somewhere else. Similar to the forum rules.

For people tired of freewebs etc, you can post your lists on your personal page and use it as your "webiste". That's one less site to have to log into to edit. Everything is right here.

Also for those that keep lists on a thread, your better off using this feature. If the thread goes inactive and is archived you could lose your info, with the personal page that will not happen (but always keep a backup).

Great addition,..
I've been waiting of something like this here,...
I really think that it will help everyone,..

Thanks !!
Clint

How do you view other people's user pages? I can only get to the top 20 and I know there are more out there.

How do you view other people's user pages? I can only get to the top 20 and I know there are more out there.

I'm working on having it show up in a few places, including the profile on the left of each post (where your info and points show up)

Pete,
Are the SA's included in this? I don't seem to have any access and when I try to pull up the User Pages in the Nav Bar above I get this:
lprimus, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.