New Feature * PERSONAL PAGE

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

awesome idea! thanks so much for adding this. i created my page, but dont see it. how do i, or others view my user page? thanks

elbert

Pete,
Are the SA's included in this? I don't seem to have any access and when I try to pull up the User Pages in the Nav Bar above I get this:

Jason, you are all set.

I also gave guests/no members access to view. This way if you use the page as your website and share the link on another site non Bench members can still view it.

awesome idea! thanks so much for adding this. i created my page, but dont see it. how do i, or others view my user page? thanks

elbert

see post #37

Is is possible, and if so how difficult would it be to create a search function within the pages?

I am recreating my lost autograph card trade list there and I have listed current teams, all teams played for, card make, brand and year. It would be nice that if we all started to build want and trade lists on these pages, that they'd have an easy search function within.

I know there is a function key way to search text lists, but don't know it off the top of my head, but something easier would make these pages all that more user friendly.

Is is possible, and if so how difficult would it be to create a search function within the pages?

I am recreating my lost autograph card trade list there and I have listed current teams, all teams played for, card make, brand and year. It would be nice that if we all started to build want and trade lists on these pages, that they'd have an easy search function within.

I know there is a function key way to search text lists, but don't know it off the top of my head, but something easier would make these pages all that more user friendly.

CTRL-F

;)
Jason

mrmopar - We've been doomed to use the crtl-F key for years now. Don't know if they can make it better.

champ - thanks for making the user pages more visible!

The search in the main page blue bar seems to work for searching threads fine, but these pages are not threads. I moved all my buy/sell/trade threads into my page, so maybe I'll just note the need to use control F to search if nothing better comes along.

mrmopar - We've been doomed to use the crtl-F key for years now. Don't know if they can make it better.

champ - thanks for making the user pages more visible!

Some members pages might get long, but a search function within the page is not easily done. Your best bet and something I use all the time is CTRL-F as mentioned by Jason.

Great new feature it is nice to see The Bench always evolving and thanks for keeping it FREE!!!

One quick question...is it possible to do a "preview" similar to editing posts or signatures?

Thanks,

Frank

Last edited:
Nice feature....now if only I could add some pics. Best regards, David

Hey David,

Do you have a photobucket? If not, you will need one (or a similar page such as Picasa) to host your images. After you get that done then you can post images on here or your personal page.

Hey David,

Do you have a photobucket? If not, you will need one (or a similar page such as Picasa) to host your images. After you get that done then you can post images on here or your personal page.

I do..but I try to post a picture from someone else...and it only showed up as a link. Best regards, David

David,

Try posting it this way:

OK, so I am looking at the user page and the names get listed by the # of views each person gets???? What? Shouldn't this be alphabetized just like the member pages?

Trade night

Days
Hours
Mins
Secs
Trade night is on!

Click here to join the fun!

Sponsors

Latest posts and bumps