New guy saying hello

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

wolverine74

Rookie
5.00 star(s)
Hello everyone, just want to introduce myself. My name is Danny and I live in Florida. I'm one of a few Beckett users that have recently joined up here.
My trading has been exclusively done on Beckett and I just happened upon this site and was surprised to see how large a community it is. I enjoy reading people's posts and seeing everyone's cards, I find much enjoyment in this hobby.
I have been collecting for well over 20 years and have recently decided to focus my attention on specific cards instead of buying anything and everything, although I will buy what I think I can use as trade bait. I now focus on Ken Griffey Jr. cards and have slowly been putting together the 2008 Goudey Memorabilia set.
I would like to start trading on here, but I'm still a little confused about how it is done. I will have to poke around some more to try and figure it out, but any advice would be appreciated. Actually, step by step directions would really be helpful, but I will get it figured out.
Thanks for your time and happy collecting!

Hi Danny! Welcome to The Bench! Also use to be on the Beckett site a long time ago! Best regards, David PS a great place to start is to read the FAQ in the blue area near the top of the page!

Last edited:
welcome to the bench Danny!

this is a great place for collectors. trading is pretty easy, like you said, just poke around and watch, but don't be afraid to ask. everyone on here is very helpful, the mods do a great job.

paul

Welcome - we have traded a few times on beckett and I am now addicted to this site!

Hey bud, I actually saw that you had recently joined here along with some other recognizable beckett users so I decided to join too. Feel free to check me for any of my Royals or anything else that may interest you