New Supplies Site

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ok for 2 packs of the 75pt (2mm) and 2 packs of 2.5mm each having 25 toplaoders per pack
shipped priority total would be $25
shipped parcel post would be $23

lmk colin
nwcardsupplies

i could probley go the parcel post way. i will have to get back to you tomarrow though, does that sound alright?

hey, i browsed through my cards again and most wouldnt fit in the 2 mm and i could only come up with about $15. so could i get 1 package of 2.5mm and 1 package of 3.5mm. im guessing that would cost under $15 right?

on the 3.5mm toploaders which package size do you want?

view 3x4 3.5mm Toploaders BCW Brand 120pt Item #3.5TL
$1.50 pack of 5
$2.50 pack of 10
$4.50 pack of 25
the 2.5mm are $4 a pack of 25
lmk colin

well the 2.5mm are $4 and the 3.5mm are $4.50 so thats $8.50
plus the shipping you prefer
priority mail would be $6.50
parcel post will be $5.50
lmk colin
nwcardsupplies

yeap $14 will cover the pack of 2.5mm and the pack of 3.5mm, both 25ct packs, and parcel post shipping, can mail those tomorrow if you will be paying with paypal,

[email protected] for non credti card paypal payments or balance transfer

colin

How much shipped to 76039 for the following

5---Item #CARCLAM

Also I see you have 1:18 scale and 1:24 scale like these #1:24DCAST, but do you have any designed for 1:64 Scale?

s&h on 5 of the hotwheels clam shells ends up being $5

i dont have any like that for 1:64 scale in stock,
i can check around if you like and see what i can find and price
lmk colin

Sorry for the delay in getting back to you Colling. Yeah if you could check on those 1:64 scale cases. I would hate for you to have to buy a bunch. I only need 1. The rest of mine are still in the packaging.

If it isn't too much to ask, I would like to order one of the clam shells and see if it is going to work on my Racing Champion cars as well. If so then I will need 5 more.

Sorry for the rant.

I need 1 clam shell dlvd to 76039. I will be paying by money order.

murcerfan said:
slavlite

here are the 2 quotes
1 case of ultra pro regular toploaders delivered ups ground would be $74

1 case of BCW regular toploaders delivered ups ground would be $56

let me know what you decide to do
colin
nwcardsupplies

Colin, Sorry I did not reply sooner, have been swamped with work and unpacking. My local guy gave me aprice i could not say no to on a case of ultra Pros, Basically cost, so I ordered from him, Will always keep you in mind for the future.

Thanks,
Nick

hey colin. i needthe following cardboard boxes. also, i'm doing the 06 topps dp&p chrome parallel set, so would i want a 200 or 330 ct box since the cards are twice the thickness of a normal card? plmk the shipping and then i can let u know when i can send the payment
3 100 ct. boxes
3 or 4 200 ct. boxes
1 or 2 330 ct. boxes
1 400 ct. box and
1 550 ct. box (would this be too tight for my 06 topps total football set of 550? plmk)

thanks!

hey i dnt know if ur still doing this but if u r i need
1: 25 pack of 3x4 Real Thick Toploaders Ultra Pro Brand
1: 25 pack of 3x4 Toploaders Ultra Pro Brand
1: 100 pack of Thick Card Soft Sleeves Ultra Pro Brand
1: 100 pack of Premium Soft Sleeves Ultra Pro Brand
2: 1 Card Black Bordered Screwdowns

that should make my total $10
lmk if thats ok

hi heat3
yes we are still in business.
your total for the supplies is correct.
whats your zipcode and we can figure your S&H quote
colin
nwcardsupplies

Bubble Mailers

I would like to order some 4" x 8" bubbler mailers. Can't find them around here. Will pay via paypal. You can pm me with the information
Thanks, Rich