New Supplies Site

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Hi,

How much would 5 packs of the Premium Soft Sleeves Ultra Pro Brand [#UPPRSS] cost delivered? I'd like to pay with Paypal.

I'm hoping these fit into a 9 pocket page nicely. If so, I'll most likely buy quite a few more from you.

Thanks,
John

Hi,

How much would 5 packs of the Premium Soft Sleeves Ultra Pro Brand [#UPPRSS] cost delivered? I'd like to pay with Paypal.

I'm hoping these fit into a 9 pocket page nicely. If so, I'll most likely buy quite a few more from you.

Thanks,
John

hi john
whats your zipcode?
yes the premium sleeves fit the cards tighter than the cheaper sleeves, and fit into the pages better,
colin

hi john
ok $12 delivered for the 5 packs of premium soft sleeves
we take paypal or cash check and money orders
let us know
colin

Colin,

I just need a quote right now, as I may buy in another month or so. How much would the total cost delivered be for 80 packs of Ultra Pro 3x4 regular sized toploaders? My zip code is 30721.

Thanks for your time.

Last edited:
Colin,

I just need a quote right now, as I may buy in another month or so. How much would the total cost delivered be for 80 packs of Ultra Pro 3x4 regular sized toploaders? My zip code is 30721.

Thanks for your time.

i will contact our supplier to get a drop ship quote for you on two cases of toploaders
do you want the ultra pro 12 ga or the premiums?
both are regular thickness 35pt
colin

You're one of the regulars at the Meridian shows right? Didn't know you were also here on The Bench...I'll introduce myself if I make it out tomorrow!

Rob

You're one of the regulars at the Meridian shows right? Didn't know you were also here on The Bench...I'll introduce myself if I make it out tomorrow!

Rob

hi rob
yes we do all of the twinoaks card shows, we are a regular at the meridian show and also the WSSCA show twice a year at the school also

colin

Do you know what sleeves fit the 76-77 Topps Basketball cards? Any help would be awesome, thanks.
Chris

hi chris
do you have a ruler handy, i am not at home to check the measurments, it is either the 3x5 tall card toploaders, or the 4x6 toploaders, i think it needs the 4x6
colin

hi chris
do you have a ruler handy, i am not at home to check the measurments, it is either the 3x5 tall card toploaders, or the 4x6 toploaders, i think it needs the 4x6
colin

The 1976-77 Topps basketball card set features 144 cards that measure a larger 3 1/8" by 5 ¼" in size.

found this online so yes the 4x6 is the size you will need
we have those on our site $6 a pack of 25 plus shiping
colin

Thanks for looking that up. I really meant to ask about 3 ring pages that fit those cards. Also I need pages that fit the vintage bowman cards as well.
Chris

Thanks for looking that up. I really meant to ask about 3 ring pages that fit those cards. Also I need pages that fit the vintage bowman cards as well.
Chris

hi chris
we have 3 pocket and 4 pocket pages one of those will fit the large basketball,

what are the size of the bowman cards, or what year are you looking at?
we will be home this sunday and can measure the pages to find the best fit

colin