New Supplies Site

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

PM me a price on 10 Pro-Mold BC18 II thicker card one-touch card holders and 1 15 pocket tobacco sized cards page.

Thanks,

Tal

Colin
Its been a lon g time my friend hope all is well with you and your family. I need a price on about 4 0r 5 400-800 count boxes. If I can get them at a good price I can do more. lmk Randy
I just look @ your site are those prices up to date lmk. i may get a bunch

Last edited:
hi randy
yes im getting back into the trading game a little bit, still doing supplies,
shipping is going to be more than the boxes, especially since postage rates went up again the first of the year,
so do you want 4 or 5 of
400ct
550ct
660ct
800ct

or

4 or 5 of 400 & 800cts?

what your zipcode again please
thanks for thinking of us
colin

Hey Colin

Do you have the sleeves for Allen & Ginter mini cards? If so can you lmk how much they are and how much a case of the regular BCW sleeves would be to zip code 72581.

Thanks,
Dennis

Hey Colin

Do you have the sleeves for Allen & Ginter mini cards? If so can you lmk how much they are and how much a case of the regular BCW sleeves would be to zip code 72581.

Thanks,
Dennis

hi dennis
the tobacco card toploaders and sleeves come in the pack together $1.50 pk

bcw soft sleeves are $40 a case of 100 packs

bcw toploaders are $48 a case of 40 packs

send me a PM with the item you would like a quote for shipping on and we will get back to you
colin

Colin

I will get with you on what i need, may be next week before i'm ready to order (have to wait till a payday gets here or taxes, whichever gets here first. How many sleeves/toploaders come in a pack of the tobacco packs?

Thanks,
Dennis

Hey Colin,
Do you have plastic sleeves for cards and also looking for the hard plastic holders to protect the cards in plastic sleeves?
LMK
Thanks,
Ron Hanna

Colin

I will get with you on what i need, may be next week before i'm ready to order (have to wait till a payday gets here or taxes, whichever gets here first. How many sleeves/toploaders come in a pack of the tobacco packs?

Thanks,
Dennis

hey dennis
tobacco toploaders and sleeves are packaged in 10 per pack
when you get ready just Pm me and we can finalize everything with a shipping quote
thanks colin

Hey Colin,
Do you have plastic sleeves for cards and also looking for the hard plastic holders to protect the cards in plastic sleeves?
LMK
Thanks,
Ron Hanna

hi ron
yes we have a full line of soft sleeves and toploaders,
go to our website for the products and pricing,
if you dont see what you need email us and we can help you
thanks for checking with us
colin

Toploader binder Live Radio interview tonight

Hey guys just wanted to stop by and let you all know that there will be a live online radio interview with us about our toploader binder and pages.

here is the link and the times, if you around check it out,

Cardboard Connection Radio on Wednesday, January, 18th 2012
at 10:45 EST / 9:45 CST / 7:45 PST.

listen to the show at:
http://www.blogtalkradio.com/cardboardconnectionradio

if you cant listen live they will have an archived copy you can listen to later.

Check us out
Colin

Sportstech and NW Card Supplies

What are the dimensions on the pockets of this product?
Ultra Pro Platinum 4 Pocket Pages

Let me know.

What are the dimensions on the pockets of this product?
Ultra Pro Platinum 4 Pocket Pages

Let me know.

4-Pocket Page
Holds 3-1/2" x 5-1/4" or 88.9mm x 133.35mm photos or cards. High clarity with UV protection. Acid free, No PVC. Patented welds keep page flat. Fits Standard 3-Ring album. Made in U.S.A....
thanks for asking colin

check out our toploader binders and pages also
www.toploaderbinder.com

Okay. Those won't work. I need either a 3 punch page that will hold cards that are 4 1/4" by 5 1/2' long or toploaders that will.
Got anything that will work?

Okay. Those won't work. I need either a 3 punch page that will hold cards that are 4 1/4" by 5 1/2' long or toploaders that will.
Got anything that will work?

yes the 2 pocket would work
2-Pocket Page
Holds 5" x 7" or 127mm x 177.8mm photos or cards. High clarity with UV protection. Acid free, No PVC. Patented welds keep page flat. Fits Standard 3-Ring album. Made in U.S.A....

we also have 5x7 toploaders
if you are interested in purchasing either one, send me a message with your address and how many your looking for and we can figure you a quote
colin

Do you guys have the tall Card savers/Semi-rigids?

hi jesse
yes we have the cardboard cardsaver 3 and the ultra pro tall semi rigids
how many are you looking for?
we sell the cbg by the pack of 100 and the ultra pro individually so you can order as many as you need, preferably in lots of 10
im going to be at a show all day, so i can reply tomorrow
colin
nwcardsupplies

Hi Colin,

Two questions.

How many toploaders per pack of "3X4 Toploaders Cardboard Gold Brand"?

Do you ship to Europe?

Thanks,
Loren