New Supplies Site

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Hi Colin,

Two questions.

How many toploaders per pack of "3X4 Toploaders Cardboard Gold Brand"?

Do you ship to Europe?

Thanks,
Loren

hi loren
they have 25 toploaders per pack,
yes we can ship to europe, let us know how many packs your planning on purchasing and we can work with you in a PM to get you the best s&h. it will be based on weight unless we can use a flat rate envelope or one of the flat rate boxes
colin

Colin,

Are these prices still in this range? I will probably need a case of toploaders soon.

I'd like to catch you locally at a show or something though, because shipping is killer on those. Please let me know on price and if you are planning any shows in the Seattle area (North Seattle/Kirkland preferred). Thanks.

Curt

bcw soft sleeves are $40 a case of 100 packs

bcw toploaders are $48 a case of 40 packs

colin

Colin,

Are these prices still in this range? I will probably need a case of toploaders soon.

I'd like to catch you locally at a show or something though, because shipping is killer on those. Please let me know on price and if you are planning any shows in the Seattle area (North Seattle/Kirkland preferred). Thanks.

Curt

Curt
those are pretty old prices, things have gone up twice and ups rates have gone up,

right now we are not purchasing from bcw because of the high shipping,

i can get you a quote from cardboard gold which is on the west coast and it would be cheaper to have them ship it direct to you

Our ultra pro prices right now are
Case of toploaders $80
case of soft sleeves $58

we have seen a decline in sales due to the higher wholesale costs, but everything keeps going up

sorry let me know colin

Yes, I figured they seemed pretty low and I didn't notice that the reply was from over a year ago! I have been buying cases from Card Exchange in North Seattle for the last couple of years and they have steadily gone up and up for the same reasons. I last bought a case several months back and am just getting to the end of it.

I pretty much use them for vintage (which I don't buy much of these days) and autographs (which I do buy a lot of). Looks like I may need to reconsider long term storage for my auto cards. My initial case prices were around your early 2011 prices, maybe a bit lower as I started buying them before that, and I am not sure I want to dump that much into toploaders now. Plus those storage boxes, when you have everything in toploaders, get damn heavy and bulky anyway.

These supply manufacturers may just price themselves out of business!!

Thanks though.

i hear you there, we actually stopped doing shows for 6 months last year because the overhead was killing us, we got so many people asking us to bring them stuff to a show, that we revamped our pricing structure to make sure we covered our taxes, and overhead and still make a profit and started back up

we hear at every show how people cant believe toploaders are $ 2.50 a pack,
it is what it is, dont buy them if you think we are charging to much,
shops charge $3+ for the same thing,

we had to stop giving discounts at shows too, because the customer was happy but we cant stay in business giving product away,

let us know if you decide you need anything
thanks for thinking about us
colin

i hear you there, we actually stopped doing shows for 6 months last year because the overhead was killing us, we got so many people asking us to bring them stuff to a show, that we revamped our pricing structure to make sure we covered our taxes, and overhead and still make a profit and started back up

we hear at every show how people cant believe toploaders are $ 2.50 a pack,
it is what it is, dont buy them if you think we are charging to much,
shops charge $3+ for the same thing,

we had to stop giving discounts at shows too, because the customer was happy but we cant stay in business giving product away,

let us know if you decide you need anything
thanks for thinking about us
colin

Yeah, it surprised me how much things were going up. Used to be $1.50 a pack and I never thought twice about it, now it's a struggle to find them for $2.50 a pack. Even straight from the manufacturer. I used to hit up BCW supplies, but I just checked the other day and they were $102 a case. Cardboard gold is poretty reasonable, how do you rate the quality compared to Ultra Pro? I haven't purchased their products in years, since my local guys are almost always stocking the Ultra Pro

i've gotten cardboard gold from colin before, way back when was new to the site, and was pleased with it. i'm not sure if he carries it anymore tho. it's been a couple months since i've bought from nwsupplies, and it was ultra pro and bcw products.

paul

Looking for some large toploaders

Hey Colin,
I need toploaders as close to 6 1/2" by 8 1/2" for some plaques I am working on.
What sizes do you have in this range and how much will they run me?
Chris

I wish they were.... :( I was just looking for the site when I cam across this thread... :(

I bought a ton of supplies from them in 09 and regret not buying more when I had the chance.

I wish they were.... :( I was just looking for the site when I cam across this thread... :(

I bought a ton of supplies from them in 09 and regret not buying more when I had the chance.

we are still around, just not keeping as much in stock that requires an online store,

it was costly and too much competition for the little guys like us,

we are focusing on our toploader binders at www.toploaderbinder.com

what are you looking for? if we have it in stock i can gladly give you a quote
colin