New to the site - KC Royals Collector

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

homerjg007

Veteran
5.00 star(s)
Hi -I have been on another site for years as homerjg007 and excited about joining here. I have completed about 700 trades in the past and look forward to helping others with their needs. I also send a lot of TTM requests to former Royals and am focusing on all Topps Royals sets.

Chris in Chicago

Hi Chris! Welcome to The Bench! I have two autos of Kansas City Prospects from the 2011 bowman platinum (green ref of Brett Eibner/base ref auto of Clint Robinson) for trade. Best regards, David

Hi Chris! Welcome to The Bench! I have two autos of Kansas City Prospects from the 2011 bowman platinum (green ref of Brett Eibner/base ref auto of Clint Robinson) for trade. Best regards, David

Thanks -I will send you a PM -Go Chiefs!! Next Monday night for first place!

I, too, am a Royals Collector --- travistrue and Applegate are two more Royals dudes that are good to work with.

I have these extras if you need them:
2011 Topps Update Next 60 Autographs #DD Danny Duffy AU
2011 Topps Pro Debut Materials #MM Mike Moustakas Jsy

also, check out my Royals-laden Bucket (link in sig.)

Last edited:
I, too, am a Royals Collector --- travistrue and Applegate are two more Royals dudes that are good to work with.

I have these extras if you need them:
2011 Topps Update Next 60 Autographs #DD Danny Duffy AU
2011 Topps Pro Debut Materials #MM Mike Moustakas Jsy

also, check out my Royals-laden Bucket (link in sig.)

Hi -sweet bucket. You have some really nice Royals, I really like the Moustakas and a few other 2011's you have.

I can use the Duffy auto -thanks

Back