Newbie coming from Beckett site - dbroockerd

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

dbroockerd

Prospect
I have been on Beckett for a long time but the community there is slowly dying off. I have heard good things about the site here so thought I'd try it out.

I am dbroockerd on Beckett with over 450+ trades and 100% feedback. I am also dbroockerd on freedomcardboard with only 1 trade so far.

I am a huge Royals fan and was for a long time a Frank Thomas Super Collector. I still have it all but don't do as much as I once did with his cards.

Currently I am a Super Collector of Kila Ka'aihue and am down to only scarce cards mainly 25 or less print run. There are a few exceptions.

I also collect a lot for my kids. We are Super Collecting Alcides Escobar in a Royals uniform and Jeff Francoeur in a Royals uniform. We are down to only 1/1 cards at the moment on Francoeur but as new brands come out will of course need those.

Please let me know if you have anything and wanna trade.

Good to have you here Derek, made some trades with you in Beckett, you will enjoy it here.

Best
Enrique

Welcome. I don't have any Royals stuff tht rare, but if we do, I will look you up.

Back