Nexus's 1998 Autograph Project

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

nexus8793

Veteran
4.90 star(s)
So...after taking a pretty long break from the hobby a few years ago, I decided to start in on a new autograph-seeking project about a year and a half ago. I'm attempting to collect an autograph of every player who played in Major League and affiliated minor leagues during the 1998 season, which was the first I really paid attention to as a fan. So far, I'm about 1200 in out of roughly ~6000. I need to shore up my exact counts but it's somewhere in that range. I've had a blast, especially searching for the really obscure guys. Since this board has been pretty active recently, I thought I'd share my future successes and some of my past acquisitions here. Thanks, and glad to be back active on The Bench once again!

Edit: Tried to post a few photos w/o success...I will be updating with pics in the future.

Last edited:
First return since posting this: Eric Leblanc 3/3, spent 1998 in Burlington, IA and Chattanooga, TN. Great looking cards. Not a bad pitcher but never quite figured out AAA. One of the older guys to get a card in 2000 SP Top Prospects