Nice.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

CW13

Veteran
5.00 star(s)
Had a couple of trade pickups I wanted to share..The first was from Rich and I got this actually awhile ago but never got to post...

Wade Boggs

Then in a trade with my man, Levi i picked up one i really wanted...

Glenn Davis

I'll always remember the $25 tip Glenn gave me to take his rental car back when he played for Baltimore and had a lot of family in town to watch him play the Rangers...:)
Lastly, Mr. Javier sent me these 2 Dee Gordon autos...one is a custom and the other is an 8 x 10...a great day!!:) Thanks guys

glenn.jpg

gordon2.jpg
thanks for reading!!
CW

Be careful with that 8x10, I'll just say don't put it on ebay because the person that took the pic might go after you if it winds up on ebay. They've actually had a handful of their pics used on cards. Not sure if that pic has been on ebay at all yet but was told they are always watching for any of their pics to wind up on ebay, not sure if they actually try to do anything but just figured I'd give you a heads up...I still have 2 of those 8x10's signed

Be careful with that 8x10, I'll just say don't put it on ebay because the person that took the pic might go after you if it winds up on ebay. They've actually had a handful of their pics used on cards. Not sure if that pic has been on ebay at all yet but was told they are always watching for any of their pics to wind up on ebay, not sure if they actually try to do anything but just figured I'd give you a heads up...I still have 2 of those 8x10's signed

this one is definitely a keeper :) thanks for the heads up though

Awesome successes, Chris! I can only imagine what kind of numbers Davis would have put up for his career if he didn't get hurt in Baltimore. He used to hit the ball deep into the seats at the 'dome. Like Lee May and Jeff Bagwell, he hit three home runs in a game twice for Houston. The man had some serious thunder in his bat, and he's a heck of a nice guy, as well.