Noob Question

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

pukinpr

Bench Warmer
Had some questions about mailing, tired to to search but to not able to find what I was looking for...anyways.
What is the best way to maill items for ttm to the players? bouble mailer, plain white envelopes, penny sleaves, top loaders?? have always wanted to try this but was unsure how to begin, so any tips would be much apprieciated.

Thanks

Aaron

I haven't done any Successful TTMs BUT I would say a Penny sleeve and Toploader is a no-doubt Must (if you want your cards to stay in Good Shape). As for Bubble Mailer or PWE I would go Bubble Mailer But a PWE would work too.
Welcome to the Bench!

When i did TTM's i just took the card with no top loader i wanted to make it easier for the person not having to get the card out of the top loader all i would do is place the correct postage on the return envelope right do not bend and NO MACHINE and had zero cards come back damaged

Don't ever use penny sleeves or top loaders at all!! Some players are too lazy to pull them out & they will sign the loader or sleeve.

Sandwich the card between 2 3x5 cards and put it inside your SASE inside a #10 size regular envelope.