Noobie in Baltimore, Question

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Welcome, I've done the Halloween thing as well, but not recently. If you by chance have a 1986 Topps Roger Craig (Giants Manager, not 49ers RB) #111 that is the only one I need for my 86 set...:D

if you have any commons of players who had they father or their son play in the nfl id be interested in those...what are you looking to collect?

welcome to the bench!

as per your question, a couple years ago, i put about 20 basketball cards in team bags, taped 1 pack of unopened hoops cards to make a bundle. i have alot of extra jordans from athelete of century and living legend, so i made sure 1 of those was showing in each bag.

handed them out for Halloween and the kids actually were thrilled to get them. some even asked for a second package. even some of the older-younger girls were excited to get them.

and the hospital suggestion is a great idea also, i've heard of a few collectors who do that.

and again, welcome to the bench!

paul