October TTM

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

daktion

All-Star
5.00 star(s)
Former Michigan Tech, Cowboys and current Dolphins G Joe Berger...18 days...3/6...signed 3, kept 3.

joebegrermial.jpg

joebegrercol.jpg

joebegrerdall.jpg

Former Kansas State, Saints & Dolphins G Kendyl Jacox...2 years...2/3...signed 2, kept 1

kendaljacox.jpg

Former UConn and current Dolphins G Donald Thomas...1 year...1/2...signed 1, kept 1

dthomasdfart.jpg

Former Dolphins Interim Head Coach Jim Bates...9 days...1/2...signed 1, kept 1

JimBatesHeadcoach.jpg

Former Dolphins G Larry Little...12 days...2/2...signed both and answered Q's

LarryLittleHOF.jpg

larrylittleAS.jpg

Larrylittleint1.jpg

larrylittleINT2.jpg

Hey Brett
Great job on the customs. Very nice for your collection. Glad he said Mean Joe was one of the toughest to play against. Mean Joe was very good.
Ok keep up the great work
Later
Tom

Very Nice! I like the Bates personally the best. Sucks he left short answers but probably just didn't want to get another piece of paper :p haha.

Great successes!

Hey Brett
Great job on the customs. Very nice for your collection. Glad he said Mean Joe was one of the toughest to play against. Mean Joe was very good.
Ok keep up the great work
Later
Tom

Great success, congrats! And I love the look of those cards.

Nice man, can I possibly get the Berger custom to send out for my Cowboys collection?

congrats..

very nice successes....congrats!!

great stuff congrats!!!!

nice looking cards....congrats

great successes & customs, congrats !!!

Very Nice! I like the Bates personally the best. Sucks he left short answers but probably just didn't want to get another piece of paper :p haha.

Thanks guys.